Field Project Coordinator
Year-Round Employment and Competitive Pay as a Landscaping Field Project Coordinator in Bethel Park, PA, and the Pittsburgh Area
Join a Supportive, Inclusive Team of Talented Outdoor Professionals and Grow Your Career
Dream Greener Lawn & Landscape is a well-established landscaping company serving the Mt. Lebanon, Pennsylvania, area with year-round landscape maintenance, lawn care, plant and tree services, pest management, landscape design and construction, and snow removal. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations by providing a deeply analytical, science-based and technology-forward approach to every landscaping service to ensure safety, efficiency, and exceptional results. We are currently looking to hire a Field Project Coordinator who is excited to uphold our mission as a leading landscaping company:
- Responsible: We're hard-working stewards of our clients' budgets, striving to provide expert recommendations based on what they need and what they may want in the future.
- Responsive: Our full-time staff responds to client messages within an hour during business hours, and within 24 hours if we receive a message during non-business hours.
- Reliable: Our analytical approach and unsurpassed knowledge ensure precise results.
Over the years, we've attracted a close-knit team of landscape architects, designers, craftspeople, technicians, arborists, and other experts who are passionate about creating and maintaining beautiful outdoor spaces. They are team players with great communication and problem-solving skills, positive attitudes, and high levels of integrity and work ethic. This is why many of our team members have been with us for years:
A Dream Career with Work/Life Balance
We are committed to valuing and rewarding our employees for their exceptional work. At Dream Greener, we believe in providing competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to support the well-being of our team members.
Our employees enjoy competitive pay that reflects their dedication and expertise in their respective roles. In addition to their regular earnings, we offer a range of benefits designed to enhance their overall quality of life.
Inclusive and Supportive
When our employees succeed, our company succeeds. We've developed a culture of kindness, courtesy, and mutual respect, and we value the ideas and talents every person brings to our team.
Opportunities to Grow
With year-round employment and clear career paths for those who are interested in advancing, you can build a career, challenge yourself, and learn new skills when you work with us. We provide paid training and industry certifications to ensure you have the in-depth knowledge and qualifications to do excellent work in the Mt. Lebanon area.
Our Company Culture: Get to Know Us From the Inside Out
Throughout the Mt. Lebanon, Pennsylvania, area, Dream Greener is known for providing comprehensive site analysis and project planning, permit filing, and year-round property care programs to make landscaping projects simple and enjoyable for our clients. Our employees are well-trained and knowledgeable and as a result, the landscapes we create and maintain are beautiful and functional.
We're always on the lookout for reliable, responsible landscaping professionals who are excited to lend their skills to an array of exciting projects. In exchange for your honesty, teamwork, and dependability, we offer top salaries and bonuses, health insurance, paid holidays, and more. Take a closer look at our Field Project Coordinator position and apply today.
Our Landscaping Field Project Coordinator Position
The Field Project Coordinator plays a crucial role in overseeing and coordinating various landscape projects from conception to completion. They are responsible for ensuring that projects are executed smoothly, on time, and within budget. The Field Project Coordinator collaborates closely with our sales team, field crews, clients, and sub-contractors to deliver high-quality results.
$55,000-70,000 per year, plus performance bonuses and benefits, including:
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid Training and Certifications
- Company Vehicle with Paid Fuel and Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan with 3% Match
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Referral Program
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Quarterly Cookouts, Year-End Party, and Other Events
- And More
- Project Planning and Coordination
- Collaborate with account managers to understand project requirements, objectives, and timelines.
- Develop detailed project and logistics plans, including scope, budgeted hours, and resources.
- Coordinate with clients and field crews to ensure seamless project execution.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential issues, and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Maintain effective communication channels with all stakeholders to provide regular project updates.
- Budgeting and Cost Control
- Develop project budgets, considering labor, materials, equipment, and other related expenses.
- Monitor project costs throughout the lifecycle and take proactive measures to stay within budget.
- Evaluate and negotiate pricing with vendors, suppliers, and contractors to optimize project costs.
- Resource Management
- Coordinate and allocate resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials, for each project.
- Ensure efficient utilization of resources and resolve any conflicts or shortages promptly.
- Collaborate with the HR department to identify and hire additional project staff when necessary.
- Quality Assurance
- Establish and enforce quality standards for all landscape projects.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure compliance with project specifications and industry standards.
- Address any quality-related issues and implement corrective measures promptly.
- Documentation and Reporting
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including contracts, permits, change orders, and invoices.
- Generate progress reports, including project status, milestones achieved, and upcoming tasks.
- Prepare comprehensive project closure reports, documenting lessons learned and best practices.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Horticulture, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role in the landscaping industry.
- Strong knowledge of landscape design principles, materials, and construction techniques.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
How to Apply
If you meet these qualifications and are excited about pursuing this opportunity with us, we invite you to apply today. This is how to proceed and what to expect during our hiring process:
Meet Our Owner
When Jon Stanton was eight years old, he started mowing lawns and shoveling snow in his neighborhood. This sparked his passion for landscaping and led to a position with a national turf care provider, where he deepened his studies and his knowledge of turf and plant health care. Today, Jon leads Dream Greener Lawn & Landscape as its founder and president. He's a Licensed and Certified Turf Care Applicator, Licensed Tree and Pest Care Applicator, Pennsylvania Certified Tree and Plant Dealer, and a member of the National Association of Landscape Professionals. He's proud to have brought together an incredible team of landscape contractors who share his passion for science and precision, fine outdoor spaces, and client satisfaction.
Apply Today and Advance Your Career in Landscaping
The Landscaping Field Project Coordinator plays a vital role in ensuring the successful completion of landscape projects. Their coordination, planning, and organizational skills contribute to delivering exceptional results while meeting client expectations. If this sounds like you, we invite you to learn more about our history of science-based landscaping in the Mt. Lebanon, Pennsylvania, area, and apply for the Field Project Coordinator job today.